Turbo JamBy FitCoachTina
Rock your workout with a calorie-blasting, kickboxing, body sculpting workout with the hottest music. You’ll have fun and get jaw-dropping results!
To order Turbo Jam or one of Chalene’s other great programs, click here: https://extranet.securefreedom.com/MillionDollarBody/csShopping/ShoppingCart.asp?Cat=&ProductID=3019
Our review is coming soon!
Also, below you will find the “Turbo Addict” rotation I put together for those of you who just can’t get enough of Turbo Jam!
Turbo Addict Rotation
1. Cardio Party 3 (1/2 w/gloves)& Lower Body Sculpt
2. 3T-Totally Tubular Turbo & FatBlaster
3. Punch, Kick, and Jam (w/gloves) plus Ab Jam
4. Fat Blaster & Turbo Sculpt
5. Cardio Party 2 & 3T
6. Booty Sculpt & Cardio Party Remix (w/gloves)
7. Semi-Rest: Ab Jam – 10 minutes
1. Cardio Party 3 (w/gloves) & floor ver. of AJ
2. Booty Sculpt & Cardio Party Remix (w/gloves)
3. Punch, Kick & Jam (1/2 w/gloves) & Lower Body Sculpt
4. Fat Blaster & 3T
5. Lower Body Sculpt & Cardio Party 3 (1/2 w/gloves)
6. Cardio Party 2, Ab Jam & Turbo Sculpt
7. SEMI-REST DAY ACTIVITY: Brisk Walk (1 HR)
1. CPR (1/2 w/gloves) & Fat Blaster (1/2 w/gloves)
2. Booty Sculpt & Punch, Kick, Jam (w/gloves)
3. Turbo Sculpt, Cardio Party Remix & AB Jam
4. Cardio Party 1 (w/gloves) & Lower Body Sculpt
5. Fat Blaster & 3T
6. Lower Body Jam & Cardio Party 3 (w/gloves)
7. Rest – walk 1h
1. Cardio Party 1 & Turbo Sculpt
2. Punch, Kick, Jam (w/gloves) & BootSculpt
3. Fat Blaster & 3T
4. Cardio Party 2 (1/2 w/gloves) & Lower Body Sculpt
5. Cardio Party Remix (w/gloves) & Booty Sculpt
6. Lower Body Jam & CP3 (w/gloves)
7. Rest – walk 1h
Feel free to substitute workouts with similar workouts (eg. cardio for cardio/sculpt for sculpt) TJ is not so heavy on sculpting that every day is a problem according to Beachbody’s Fitness Advisors.
Make sure that the rest day walks are leisurely and just something to keep you moving a little (no soreness allowed!)
One last word of advice for everyone – Drink TONS of water and take a vitamin supplement!!! If you are sweating a lot (if you do TJ, you should be!) you need to replenish those fluids.