I sent out a video the other day to gauge your interest in a Challenge to help you either get on track with your health and fitness during the holidays or KEEP you on track during the coming season. The response has been wonderful!
Here are all of the details:
1) Instead of a 90 day challenge, we will hold a 30 day challenge with the option of sticking with it for 60-90 days (future challenges will be in store!) The Challenge will begin Nov. 7th and run through Dec. 7th. (Yes, including Thanksgiving! And we will be posting healthier options for your favorite recipes!!!)
2) Teams will be made of 4-6 people. You can either set up your own teams or I can place you on a team. However, even if you set up your own team, every participant must meet all of the requirements.
3) Challengers must use one of the Beachbody Programs as their main fitness workout. You CAN and are encouraged to use other activities and programs but must incorporate those into the main fitness calendar that comes with the Beachbody program schedule.
4) Challengers must submit an entry into the Beachbody Challenge Game at www.califitclub.com. (There is no guarantee of a win)
5) Challengers should log at their workouts into WOWY (they are eligible to win up to $500 daily) and must report daily into our Facebook group at www.facebook.com/GetFitWithTina. This includes before and after photos and measurements. I know this is difficult (including for me) but it is a big part of making changes.
6) Challengers must use Shakeology as part of their healthy nutrition daily. Shakeology can be purchased (shipping free on Home Direct) at www.califitclub.com The Beachbody Club or the meal plan that is part of the challenger’s program of choice is recommended for nutrition in addition.
7) Challengers must attend a weekly meeting (either in person or online webinar). This is the biggest source of accountability and HIGHLY important. This is what will keep you on track more than anything else so don’t discount the importance of this during the first 30 days.
Ok, to try to cover any questions before they arise –
I already have a Beachbody workout program…do I need to purchase another?
No, you do not have to purchase another program. If you already have a 30 day supply of Shakeology, you do not need to order a new bag/box either. However, both of these must be used daily during the entirely of the challenge.
Why do I need to use a Beachbody program and Shakeology to be a part of the Challenge?
I am going to be available to you by phone, text, email, group and meetings during the entirely of the Challenge. If I’m going to give my devoted attention to your fitness and nutritional journey, I want to know that you are just as seriously committed to your own nutrition and fitness. By using a Beachbody program and Shakeology, I know what workout is scheduled for you on any given day, what nutritional plan you are following and that you are getting the best nutrition available, even if you don’t eat perfectly everyday (Shakeology will fill in for any lapses).
How can I get the best price for my Shakeology and/or program?
Beginning Nov. 1st, you can order a Challenge Pack from www.califitclub.com that will allow you to chose a program, Shakeology AND gives you a 30 day trial of the Beachbody Club free all for one discounted price. Plus, by ordering a Challenge Pack, your shipping costs are waived. These are your best deal as a customer.
If you are setting up your own team and your team choses to purchase programs as well as Shakeology, if you would like to sign up as a Coach, you can have your Coach Kit added for free to your Challenge Pack and your team’s purchases will be credited to YOU.
Ordering Shakeology on Home Direct will give you one program and waive your shipping costs whether as a customer, Club Member or Coach.
Do I really have to post before/after pictures and measurements? Why are we required to attend a weekly meeting?
Most of us live in a state of semi-denial. We avoid pictures, mirrors or other ways of facing the reality of our weight, unhealthy state or lack of fitness. By not being held accountable, we are able to pretend we are doing better or more than in reality we are. I am just as guilty of this and it has attributed to weight gain and a relapse to unhealthy habits. By meeting weekly, see and talk with others who share our struggles (thereby helping us realize we don’t struggle alone), will remind us of our goals and will help us stick to our commitments as well as celebrate our successes with us as we will with them. The weekly meetings (online and in person) will focus on tackling issues that arise head on as well as celebrating and holding one another strong. Posting the before measurements and pictures will serve as a reminder that we don’t want to leave those up for long. We can’t wait to show the changes in them, no matter how small or large, it’s a change in the right direction.
Why are we doing this through the holidays?
The holidays are extremely difficult to maintain your weight, let alone lose weight. However, if I can show you how you actually CAN be disciplined and LOSE weight during the holidays (busyness and all), then how much simpler will it be to lose weight at any other time of the year? Like quitting “cold-turkey” we are going to attack our issues head on.
I’m doing Turbo Jam and my friend is doing P90X, can we still be on a team together?
Yes, we are not seperating the teams by workouts this time around because I’d rather you have people you trust to share with on your team than worry that you are doing the same workout. There will be plenty of people to chat with about your specific workout on any of the other teams (and we will be together on the Facebook page and meetings) but its more important that you and your teammates can chat at other times to encourage each other. I want you to cheer your team on.
I think that about covers all I can think of right now…if you have other questions, feel free to post them. Otherwise, email me directly to be a part of the Challenge teams at FitCoachTina@sbcglobal.net. I’m looking forward to having a blast with you!!!