Ok, I know I’ve been gone A LOT lately…life has its way of interrupting and changing even our best laid plans and something had to take a back seat the past couple of weeks. Unfortunately, it was my blog…But now that things seem to have leveled out a bit, at least, enough that I have been able to set aside time for my blog again, I wanted to update everyone.
I AM beginning a 12 week fitness Challenge group for those interested. Yes, it IS still happening. Beginning April 1, 2013 and running through the end of June 2013, we are committing to make it our best 3 months ever and see HUGE fitness changes. Each week there will be a new “Weekly Challenge” that we will focus on as well as the basics during the entire duration of the challenge (weight, inches, and fat percentages lost, size changes, goals met, daily workouts, eating habits, etc).
So what do you have to do to join in?
1) Commit to a workout program. This MUST be some sort of set program either by videos or classes. If you really believe that you have a rotation schedule that you can stick to, send me a copy and we can talk about whether or not it qualifies. There must be at least 3 30 minute cardio sessions weekly & 3 weight/resistance sessions weekly as well as 1 “recovery” day. Most programs have this set up (Les Mills for eg. has cardio and weights in every workout).
2) You must follow some sort of eating plan. This isn’t a fly by the seat of your pants deal. This is a commitment to follow an eating plan for 12 weeks. It can be the plan that came with your program or another eating plan you chose to follow (Eg. Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, NutriSystem, etc). This doesn’t mean you can’t alter it for allergies and emergencies, but you must follow the tenets of the program as it is set up.
3) Replace 1 meal per day with a health shake. While I recommend you use Shakeology (and you can get it at the lowest price if you lock in your order before the 31st!) I’m not limiting this to ONLY Shakeology. As I said, I do recommend it as it is the healthiest way to get all of your nutrients in when watching what you eat, you can also replace one meal or snack with a protein shake or other shake of choice, provided it has less than 15g of sugars (read your labels!)
4) You promise to check in at least 2x/week with the Facebook Group – Finally Fit in 2013. You don’t have to stay and “chat” just let us know what workouts you have done, if you’ve followed your meal plan (or where/when you deviated) and your stats for that week (whichever you are using, eg. weight, inches, body fat %)
5) You commit to finishing this 12 week Challenge NO MATTER WHAT! Even if you miss a few days, or a week, you won’t give up and throw in the towel because you know others in the group are relying on you to show up as well. You will be inspiring and encouraging others in the group. Don’t take that commitment lightly. I’m not asking you to be perfect. I’m asking you to be consistently committed.
Want in? Be sure to join our Facebook group and send me a message that you’ll be joining us! If you don’t already have a program, check out our Challenge Packs. We have some great March Specials that are just about to run out!